Beginning of the main content.
Same-day upgrades from Economy to Business class
New policy: Same-day upgrades from Economy to Business class
This new policy allows the exchange, when travelling in the Québec City – Windsor corridor, of any Economy class ticket to a Business Plus ticket with no service charge.
- Passengers may upgrade from any Economy class fare plan to Business Plus fare on day of departure only.
- Applicable only to upgrades from Economy to Business class for the same train and date as originally booked and subject to availability in Business class.
- Applicable fare: difference between what the customer paid and the Business Plus fare for travel between the same points.
- Service charges do not apply.
- The new ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Business class meals are guaranteed until 30 minutes prior to departure of the train from its station of origin. Last-minute upgrades will include no compensation for meals.
How to buy:?
- Passenger must request the upgrade at the station on the day of departure. Bookings cannot be made online or through the Call Centre. Requests cannot be processed prior to day of departure. This includes the return portion of a round trip. If the passenger wishes to upgrade on more than one segment of a multi-segment trip, the upgrade for each segment can only be made at the station on the departure date of each segment.